Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Spellbinder card

Hi everyone,  sorry I haven't posted for a while but i've not been in good health. Unfortunately my Arthritis has been playing up and i've not been able to sit and craft due to pain.
anyway I'm not too bad now and decided to go into my craft room and make a card using the Spellbinder 'Just swinging' die.

First of all I cut a piece of cream card and embossed it with my Sue Wilson embossing folder.  I matted it onto gold card and fixed it onto my base card.
I cut out the just swinging die but not fully so it was the design was left in the card. I mounted it with foame pads onto a piece of patterned paper and glued it to the embossed background.
I added a bow, die cut fir tree sprig, flowers sprig and a beaded dangler pendant then cut out an embossed sentiment with my tag die and added a co-ordinating piece of ribbon..
I added gold stickles to the tree as berries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment