Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

21st Birthday

Good Morning all. I made this for a friends daughter. The background was created with my Gelli plate which i tried out the other day making backgrounds. So cool, loved it. 
I bought a load of cardboard embellishments from create and craft and so glad i did as they came in handy for the numbers. All I did was put some gilding flakes on. 

The Square matts were cut out with my Spellbinders grand squares.  Love these dies as now my matting and layering is always perfect.

The topper matts were cut out in glitter card and ivory card with the Go Kreate Barge frame dies.  I embossed the ivory one with the Darice happy birthday embossing folder.


I added some gorgeous flowers I bought from Wild Orchid crafts online.  They have such a beautiful selection of flowers at reasonable prices.  To finish off i added some flat back pearls to the corners.
Not quite sure if the card needs something else. Or should I just leave it alone.   I sometimes don't know when to stop lol

Have a great weekend xx

4 comments:

  1. It's brilliant just the way it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many beautiful work here. I see you have many talents. I hope you're feeling better and that you will post lots of pictures again.

    ReplyDelete