Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

Sentiment focal point.

Hello everyone.  Today's card is created with a few more spellbinder dies and creative expressions stamp.

First i cut the frame out of my piece of card and then put it in my A4 embossing folder.

I stamped out the frame with my creative expressions stamp and then cut it out with the corresponding die.  I stamped out a sentiment and cut it out with a smaller die and then used my distress inks round the edges while still in the die.

I cut out some aster flowers and leaves in white and coloured card and layered the flowers up and glued together. 

Now for assembly.  I first placed the stamped frame down onto my base card.  I put foam tape onto the backing card and wrapped some ribbon round before sticking the card down onto the base card.  I stuck the  sentiment down over the frame  with foam tape. and then stuck the flower and leaves on. To finish off I added a ribbon bow and some gems in each corner of the card.

Thank you for taking time to look at my blog and please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment